- 450 g flour
- 4 medium eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp Sahara
- lemon or orange peel to taste
- vegetable oil for deep-frying
- 200 g of honey
- 3 tbsp Sahara
- candied taste
- colorful sprinkling of beads
1. Flour mix it with zest, salt and sugar, pour on the work surface slide. We make a recess in the center and trying to drive him eggs.
2. Knead the dough smooth.
3. Divide the dough into pieces. From each forming the wiring thickness of about 1.5 cm. Harnesses cut into pieces. In a deep saucepan or frying pan over medium heat warm up the vegetable oil to 170 degrees temperature.
4. In several batches, fry the dough pieces until golden brown on all sides. Dough pieces in a pan should not be cramped.
5. Finished balls are passed on to a paper towel to absorb excess fat.
6. Prepare the syrup. Honey and sugar are put in a small ladle and put on the stove. On medium heat, stirring occasionally, bring to dissolve the sugar. Put the balls in syrup and mix.
7. We shift in a dish or a slide in the form of a ring, alternating chopped candied fruit. Decorate with colored sprinkles. Give struffoli solidify and serve.