Chicken Eggs — 4 pcs.
Sugar (+ cake + jam impregnation) — 190 g + 1.5 tbsp + 100 g
Flour — 130 g
Baking Powder — 7 g
Vegetable oil (unscented) — 3 tbsp
Water (cool + hot water for sponge cake) — 3 tbsp + 50 ml
Vanillin — 1 g
Mascarpone — 200g
Butter — 100 g
Powdered sugar — 100 g
Tangerine juice — 50 ml
Dark chocolate — 50 g
Tangerines — 400 g
Walnut — 50 g
Almonds (chopped) — 50 g
1. Prepare the biscuit. Beat eggs and sugar (190 g) at a high speed mixer for 5 minutes. Eggs must be at room temperature.
2. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, vanilla and gradually add the dry mixture into the eggs with the sugar. Add vegetable oil and cool boiled water. Continue beating for another 5 minutes.
3. The bottom of the split mold (I have a form with a diameter of 20 cm) to lay a baking paper. Pour the batter into the pan and place in preheated 180 degrees oven for 35-40 minutes. Ready cake check wooden skewer — it should come out dry.
4. Ready biscuit and leave to cool for 10-12 hours at room temperature.
5. Prepare tangerine jam. Mandarins, about 300 grams, peel and break through a blender until smooth. Add the sugar (100 g) and put on fire. The amount of sugar can taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and boil down to a thick state (approximately 10-15 minutes). Ready jam cool.
6. Prepare the cream. Mascarpone beat with a mixer with a soft butter, powdered sugar and vanilla. Once the mass is smooth and airy, the cream is ready!
7. Sponge cake cut into 4. Prepare syrup for soaking. Mix water, tangerine juice and sugar. Proceed to assemble the cake. At the dish put one of the cakes, and soak it with syrup. It is very convenient to do it with silicone brush.
8. Fluff cream cake.
9. Top with the next cake. Soak him syrup and put it tangerine jam. In the jam to put the third cake, soak, oil cream.
10. Cover the cake last, fourth Korzh (do not forget to soak it) and smear cream on all sides.
11. Send the cake in the refrigerator. While the cake cools, melt the chocolate in a water bath.
12. Sprinkle the cooled cake with chopped almonds, put peeled mandarin slices, halved walnuts and pour the melted chocolate. Send the finished cake in the fridge for a couple of hours.